The two shots I got this time are so different then last time. I know they are in different spots, and there were two of them verses one shot. But it hurts. It hurt when they put it in, even though I was on an IV for pain, it hurt all day the first day and all day the second day and it is the third day and it is still sore. There is pain down my legs, and sharp pain in my neck once in a while. The one shot went into my tail bone so that could be why it is sore, but last time I felt like a new person the day after the injections. Wow what a difference. They did say it could take two to three days before it stopped hurting, but yesterday I did some research on the web and came upon a great web site about these injections and how dangerous they can be. Also about weight gain they can cause, Yes even from the simple injections. It makes me so disgusted. It is like everything you take, or do to get better causes so many side effects or there are so many risks, you wonder if you should just not take anything and take your own risks. My Imuran can cause serious side effects such as cancer, my carbamizpine can cause a serious and rare blood disease, all the drugs can cause kidney and/or liver failure, so it makes one wonder. I know I need the thyroid meds and blood pressure meds, but maybe I should throw the rest down the sink?
I talk so big, as I sit here right now and my legs ache so bad, my thighs and butt are so weak, and sore, that I am thinking of taking the vicadin I hardly ever take my full amount I am allowed, I think I am so brave because I suffer through the pain instead of taking what is prescribed for me. So I know I talk in circles. One paragraph I want to throw them all away the next (give me drugs) lol. But really not funny.
Tried to go to a dollar store today to get prizes for a baby shower (my first granddaughter) yeah, but I had everything I could do to make it to the store and walk around it and back out to the car. I dragged myself. Pain and weakness, I am beginning to think either things are progressing faster then they thought they would, or there is yet another autoimmune problem. Lets hope to God not. I am a very up person, and feel lucky most of the time, but the dragging my body, and the feeling there is a five hundred pound weight dragging behind me is sometimes too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment