Hello, late again, I have to start these earlier. LOL
I would like to inform any fellow H.E. patients, that I am putting together a book on H.E patient stories along with another. We hope to have at least 50 stories to include. We are hoping by doing this we can help someone who is newly diagnoised to have some where to go to see what others have gone through and how they are doing now. I know myself when I was first diagnoised, I did not have a clue what it was. When I researched it on the internet I could not find much at all. What I did find was articles that made it sound as if as soon as you had your steriods, you would be all better and able to work and resume a normal life again, but I found out the hard way that this is not always true, in fact it is not the norm. So having patient stories that others can read I think would really be helpful. We are incouraging family members and friends to also write their stories for the book, as they have a story to tell also.
If you would be interested to include your story just leave me a comment and I will tell you what to do from there. We would be so appreciative.
No comments:
Post a Comment