Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Medication List

I do  not know if this well help anyone or not, but in the slight chance that my list helps someone or some doctor try something new for someone who is ill, and it helps I will be happy. So here goes.

As of January 23, 2013

AmLODLpine 10mg once a day for blood pressure and for my Raynauds disease it is a Calcium channel blocker.

Aspirin 81 mg one a day

Fluticasone nasal spray for allergies

Furosemide (40)mg one a day

Levothyroxine 100mg one a day for Hashimoto's (Hypothryoid)

Estrace Cream is for dryness of vagina

XYZAL Levocetirizine 5 mg one a day for allergies

Azathioprine 50mg tabsl take 3 per day (IMURAN) this is the dangerous one the doctors were arguing about dosage or disc.

Aspirin 81 mg one a day

Lorazapan  0.5mg 1-2 3xaday for anxiety

Lexapro 20Mg once a day for depression

Carbamazipine 100 mg tabs 4 a day 2 morn 2 night, this is an anti seizures med that acts for my neuropathy too.

Hydrocodone APAP 5-325 TABLQ 3 times a day for pain, I try not to take three, I try to take just two, but there are just some days I have to.

Omeprazole DR. 20Mg Caps twice a day for Acid Reflux

Pravastatin sodium 10 MG tabs take one a day for cholesterol.

Vit D 1.25 MG 50,000 one every other week., This is adjusted regularly because of my vit d level fluctuates so much. One time it was down to 13 so low.

Klor-Con M 20 1 a day potassium

Lisnopril 5 MG 1 a day this was just added in Dec it is a blood pressure meds, often given to people with Scleroderma, it is an ace inhibitor

Drugs I have been on for these diseases but no longer take:

Hydroxyuchloroquine, this is an antimalarial drug that I was first placed on because it has the least of the side affects. This is when I was dx with Scleroderma.

Nuvigil this was for concentration problems, but could not take it because it made my heart race.

Pentoxifylline ER which is called Trental I was on this for the Raynaud's when it was so bad.

They also tried a nitroglycerin cream to put on my hands, but that did not work. (Raynauds).

Asacol EC 400 MG six a day, this was for the colitis problem when it was so bad, I also was told to take over the counter pepto bismal tabs six times a day along with this. It did help, did not take it away but when I had the steroid IV infusions thank goodness I got relief.

I know there are many more I can not remember, so many cortisone creams I could not even imagine to tell you all presc and then there was a anti itch pill I was on that helped with the itching when it was so bad but of course loss them all in our fire.

I hope this can help someone out.

1 comment:

  1. Ok so I thought my four bottles of pills was a lot :-)

    ReplyDelete