Saturday, May 4, 2013

I Am Sick OF Being Sick

I normally take my illness with a grain of salt, cup half full, but tonight I feel the cup is draining. I am sick of being sick. Yet I know I am so lucky to be here, and to have treatment and things could be a lot worst.But when I am invited to go some place and I can not go,hurts. The dam Hashimoto's Encephlopathy is acting up. Yes more then likely my own fault, because I over did things this week, not physcally but with my brain. Trying to write and help others with their stories for our book on the same subject, the HE, and trying to get people to write their stories for our book, getting the fund raiser cook book ready to publish, etc. It over loaded my brain. I could not get my brain to function right. I could not figure out which thing to do first, over loaded, too much information. I use to be a clothing buyer, figuring out six months out on buying woman and mens clothing, which is very complicated believe this or not, owned my own business, did my own business plan, managed two stores at one time, I now can not handle too much in front of me, my brain will just like close down on me. I hate it. So since yesterday when it over loaded, I have not felt well, dizzy, eyes are funny, my head feels like my hair is pulled back tight in a rubber band, pulling, I am walking into things, dropping things, my face is burning, red, hot, hands are swollen all day long and worst at night, (this I believe is the UCTD. Been in the sun for which I am photosensative, so who knows right? But I do know the brain stuff is from the H.E. The problem is I do not look sick, I look in perfect health. In fact (well fed) healthy person. lol. But a person that lives with chronic pain and brain issues, is never ever a person in perfect health. I guess I am just having a pitty party for myself tonight. Well poor me, tomrrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment