Sunday, May 26, 2013
Spinal Stenosis
Ok now, yes I was diagnoised with spinal stenosis. I just wrote for the copy of the report to see why I have it, what is the cause. As you see as I researched the diagnois I realized that is can be a result of scleroderma also. I had a feeling about this, as I went to scleroderma site and researched it. As I have been diagnoised with scleroderma, then changed to UDCT with features of scleroderma along with the rest of the mess I am. There are other causes also of this spinal disease but I need to see the report to find out which it is. Very interested. So I am to try physcal therapy for one month, and see how it works, if it does not help me then surgery. That Is scarey. I have been swimming since Jan and that has not helped and that is suppose to be the best source of exercise for me. So we will see give it a month and cross my fingers. I do wonder then if this is caused by scleorderma if they will change my connective tissue disease again back to scleroderma, who knows. Of course the last few days I have felt better, ha, ha, just like a kid.
My dr. Neuro did say the neuropathy is more than likely causeing my stenosis worst because of the way I walk, or stand, or sit, etc. with the neruopathy, my feet, legs, arms are in pain, so I do things differently which could cause pressure on the spine. Makes sense to me.
Well happy Memorial Day everyone. It is sunny and beautiful here in Michigan. I hope it is by you too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment