Saturday, May 18, 2013

PAIN AND WEAKENSS IN LEGS GETTING WORST

I went to the Neruologist weds and she is thinking that the weakness and pain I am having in my legs could be due to the back problems that I have been having for a long time. I am going in for an MRI next week to see if I have stenois in my spine. All ready know that I have denerative disk disease and faucet disease in my spine, but now looking for this. She did say that if it is there surgery may be in order. I really do not need this on top of everything else. It scares me I admit it. But yet I can not help but think that if I could walk more and do more with out all of the pain,it would be so worth it. Now I can not walk for ten mins without extreme pain. I sometimes all of a sudden realize how much pain I have all of the time. How it gets worst when I try to do something, or more than just normal everyday things. I never combline. But I am getting tired of the pain. So if there is a way to help me with this, I had better get over the fear of the back surgery. I would like to keep up with my new grandbaby who is the most beautiful thing on earth to me. She makes everything right. All the problems that we have had in the past few years all seem like nothing when looking into that babys eyes. I love her so much. My new puppy is keeping me busy, running afer him, hoping I can catch him fast enough when he squats, lol. I keep wondering how long it is going to be before he is house trained. I have never trained a puppy, we have always had dogs but my kids have always trained them. I never had nothing to do with it except to yell at the kids to keep their puppys in control. lol. Well I am learning now. What I have is a little teddy bear breed. He is adorable, the ladies that come in all love him to pieces. He is a little lover, butttt he is sassy, taking his time learning the rules of this house. Lucky for us our 12 year old lab likes him as he plays with him often. It is a sight to see this big black lab rolling around with this 4 pound puppy. Well time to go, my puppy wants to go to bed now, (our bed) for which I have said for over 40 years I would never ever have a dog in our bed, welllll guess what? The litte sassy puppy is in our bed. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment