Thursday, May 30, 2013
Back IS A Mess
Well there is something good about learning you are not just a big baby, and there is a reason your back hurts so bad. But really, when I saw the report,(for which I need a magnafying glass, as I had to copy it off the web under my test results, with a page missing) still waiting for the hospital to send me a copy of the actual report. But anyway, but when I read it, and googled all the results, I was a little amazed I have days that I can do anything at all.
The report showed (condensed version):
Multi level degeneration disk disease
Prominent facet hypertrophy lower lumber spine
No stenois in central spine, but there is some right greater then left foraminal narrowing at L4 L5 becuase of disk uncovering
the right is considered moderate, left mild (stenosis)
There is also grade 1 subluxtion at this level L4 L5
Basicly this is what I get out of the report I need the magnifying glass for, lol.
So I will cont. the physical therapy for a month and see what improvment I see.
Hopefullly there is improvement verses surgery which scares the hell out of me. Yet as I research it does say, if you wait to long for surgery, it may do too much damage and the surgery will not help. And I know I have had this for a long time only to get so bad, I can not hardly walk.
So onward we go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment