Thursday, May 30, 2013
Forgot to say
I forgot to add, that I will do what ever I have to to help my health as I want to romp with my new grandaughter who is the delight and love of her grandmas and grandpas life. We have had so many terriable things happen in the last few years, and I could go back ten years if I wanted too, but she makes it all right. Puts things in porportion. Makes you see why we are here on earth. Spread our love, whether it is a little brand new baby who happens to be the most beautiful baby in the world (I am not kidding) lol. or to offer love to a stranger who needs someone to talk to. It does not matter that is why we are here. God is good to us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment