Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Why Did I Fall
Well good question, why did I fall down the back outside stairs? Leg give out, foot turn without me knowing it, me being nosey at the neighbors and not paying attention? Well that is the reason I am giving everyone. Fell on my right knee so hard, it is black and blue all around it. At first it hurt where the sidewalk burn was, (felt like a kid again) not! But now over a week later, maybe going on two weeks, it hurts worst. I wonder if I did something like tear the ligaments. Just what I need on knees who joints are affected from lets see, UCTD, I think that is the one. Lol oh well might as well laugh right?
I do worry though why I fell, if I am going to be true to myself. I hope it was not my leg giving out or foot. Being nosey is better.
Days are up and down. I have to start the Vesacare again, I stopped because of itching, but I was also out of allergy pills, so now that the itching stopped time to start again and just see.
My heart is hurting today as I read a story for our Hashimoto's Encephlopathy book from a mom who lost her little girl to this awful disease forwhich is so unknown and underdiagnoised. It makes my problems small, non exsisting. I can not even write about it.
The cookbook is done, just waiting to put all the personal pages together and off to publishers. So excited I hope we raise money for research for this disease that took that little girls life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment