Monday, March 25, 2013

Stess

Stress, stress, stress, what can anyone say about stress.Yes it is a killer among other things. Bad week last week, very bad. So what does the stress do to me, lets see, the Hashimoto's Encephalopathy starts to act up. Yes it does not let me forget I really am disabled after all. I like to tell myself this is all a big mistake. Nothing wrong with me and maybe this is good. Maybe this is how I get through the whole dam thing. But when stress hits, so does the autoimmune diseases. Right away the right foot started to drag, may not be noticable to anyone else but me, but I feel it and the left one I feel hard to pick up. But not as bad as the right one. Then my talking, speech, I sound like Elmer Fudd. So hard to talk to say a word. I fight for every word I say, to let my brain figure out how to say it before it comes out of my mouth. It makes me tired that alone, to fight with something that comes so natural to most. I am fatiqued. Dam tired. Can not type right, spell right, which is not a strong point of mine anyway, or figure out things. My concentration is so off. Hard to watch a tv show. It is a blur of sorts. So stress,stress go away please for a litle while at least. I believe it is the cause of my small fiber neuropathy getting worst also. My upper arms are so bad, to touch I could scream and I have a very high threshold for pain. But dam they hurt. At night I sit and my arms ache and my legs ache like a toothache and pain killers do not do it for me. Now my lower back is acting up too. Probley my own fault, had to work off stress like I use to went outside and started to chop ice, wrong! Never do that when you have a back problem. So now add the back on to the rest and I am one hell of a mess. Feeling sorry for myself I guess. Just wish there was something to happen that was postive. All the tests the neurolgist did last month for the haulcinations, twitching, the wierd episode of numbness in my upper body, nothing showed up, afraid of Ms being added to the mix, but normal white matter so that was ok, stopped my pravastatin, forwhich I could have predicted myself to see if that helps with the muscle weakness in my legs and arms. We will see. Have to go back to the neuro in May, and suppose to have blood work every month for levels. White blood cells levels always low. So Weds I go to the rheumy, have not seen him since last fall. I want him to check vit d again since that is a constant problem for me. Then there is a new doctor on the horizen next month, suppose to go this week but do not think I can handle that right now. Will talk more about that later. Well enough wining and to all Happy Easter. Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment