Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Blood tests and more Blood tests, MRIs, Emgs etc

Today is a bad day, I hurt like heck. My legs have not hurt this bad for a long time. No matter what I do I can not get them not to ache. My buttocks also, along with my arms. Took my other vicadin and that has not even touched it. More blood tests today, Ammonia, another ANA forwhich I think is weird, Creatine blood test, Vit B12. Then on to the after hour clinic for my cough I have had for two months. I quess it is from my blood pressure meds, Dr. said it is a typical Ace inhibitior cough so had that one changed. Thursday a MRI of my head I believe for the jerking I am exspeirencing. Also maybe the haulicinations I had a few months ago. When I got into see my neuro, she did an emg right away and a nerve conduction test which seemed to come back ok, she feels it could be my small fiber neuropahty progressing faster then she thought, or and my connective tissue disease. I believe that is why I am having another ANA test done. But normaly once you have a positive one they do not do any more but I have had three done when I think about it and each one has gotten higher postive. So maybe she thinks it will show if my connective tissue disease is progressing. What ever it is, I know I am in a flare for what ever disease it maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment