Thursday, March 14, 2013
More tests, More doctors
I still do not know what is causing my legs and arms to be so much worst. All the tests results came back normal except for my ANA of course is still positive and speckled but that was to be expected. Still though did not get my MRI results back yet but will call Fri to find out if the doctor has them or not.
Went to my primary today, at her request, her nurse called me and said the doctor wants you to come in. (I love that) so in I go, checked all the blood pressure stuff, took me off the statin drugs I have been on at the request of my neuro who called her and they both discussed my leg and arm weakness and pain and felt it was the right thing to do right now. Stop the statins forwhich can have a side affect of muscle wasting. So we shall see what happens after I am off for a while.
I then have a referal to a urinalogist (boy I know i killed that one) But been having problems with that end too, can not go sometimes yet others there is no control. So onward I go again. My detuctable for the year is now met of 3000.00 last year though it was met by Feb so I am doing good.
I will list the tests tommrow with the results that came back
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment