Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Stronger Meds
I did some research today on pain meds. as mine as of yesterday I know do not take care of my pain when it is that level as it was yesterday. It was so bad, I cried and let me tell you I think I have only done that maybe twice, I have a very strong pain level, can handle a lot. But when every single thing in or on your body aches worst then a tooth ache you know it is bad The vicadin did not even touch the pain at all. So the reason for my research. I think I will have to ask but I hate too, but see if they can give me something that I can take on occasion when it gets that bad. Not every day as I hate to take pain meds anyway and never take all that I am suppose to take. But yesterday I would have taken anything. Thank God it is better today. I woke up with just the normal amount of pain, for which I can handle. I have learned not to push it. So this week is going to be a Susie is lazy week, lol. I just know it has to be this way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment