Had a busy lovely weekend. My very first babyshower for a grandchild which is a girl. So excited. Then Sunday was my 59th birthday, did nothing sat in pjs all day, but it was also the one year anniversary of our home fire that took away every piece of anything we ever owned away. But I still have everything as my lovely oldest daughter remindes me and she is so wise and right.
But even resting yesterday for which I knew was a wise thing to do after friday and sat. I had a weird thing happen tonight after supper. Such the title of this post.
I was cleaning up after dinner when I had an episode of unknown orgian. I have had a few other such or simiarl before but not for about a year. I went to reach to pick up something and all of a sudden my arms, chest, head, felt like tremors only on the inside, or like my arms weighed 100 pounds each, or no control over them no visable tremors but on the inside. I got scared which is not like me I sat on the stool by me as it got worst, and thought I would have to call 911 I am always afraid it has something to do with my heart, but as I sat there it started to subside. Now hours later my arms still hurt and feel heavy, along with my hands, my eyes feel funny. One way to describe how my arms and hands feel it to say it feels like I have just got done writing out cards for the past 8 hours and my muscles feel tight and heavy. I am on anti-siezure meds actually for the neuropathy, but I do feel my doctor also feels it helps these so called (epsiodes). So one more thing to be added to the doctor must talk to list.
So what causes this? I was researching tonight, and yes can be perherial neuropathy, seizures, from the H.E. from the myositis the UCTD? who knows but I know I have to get some answers.
No comments:
Post a Comment