Well today I wanted to test the walking pain I had at the pulmonolgist at home, I wanted to walk for six mins and see if it happen again or was it a freak incident for me. So put my tennis on and started to walk around my home without stopping, by four mins my thighs ached and felt like I might not make it, not quite as bad as it was at the doctors office, but it was there. I did make the six mins, and think I could have gone longer with pain and weakness next time I will do it and see when I have to stop. I think it was a little better today because of the shoe thing, I wore a good pair of shoes to the doctor that day but not tennis, they had a heal of some sort so I think that could have made the difference of a few mins. But there is diffently something going on, a progression of sorts of my muscle disease. Which scares the hell out of me. With a progessive muscle disease you never know when to push it or not too. You do not want to permantly lose more muscle by pushing it too much, but then you have to exercise and keep moving to keep what you do have. It is a real balancing act.
As I said in my last post, I more than likely did not notice it because I have not done anything, just around the house were I stop and start, sit, do something, sit. So how would I know. Well I did call my neuro and I am going in next week for a complete blood work up. I know they are looking for Cpk levels but they do not always show on me, when things are bad so we will see.
No comments:
Post a Comment