I am afraid I am having a flare for the past few days my legs have been so bad, week burn, but today I had an appointment with my pulmonolgist who did pulmonary function tests, for which one included me taking a walk with a nurse around the clinic with and oxygen meter on my finger for six mins. Well my oxygen was find, thank goodness but my legs were so weak and burning after four mins I did not think I would be able to finish the walk, for two more mins. It was almost scary. I know when I shop sometimes the only way I can do it is with a cart to lean on, I can not walk through malls, but this was the worst I can ever remember. My arms are feeling very weak also. I will give it a few days to see if things lighten up a bit, or get worst. If they do not get better I will call the neurologist or the rhuematolgist, not sure who. It maybe from them lowering my imuran before Christmas, I really hope it is not from swimming for which I have really enjoyed doing for exercise and so far it has not bothered me, so I hope not I need to exercise also.
The good news today though was I was stable, nothing has gotten worst, and I do not need a cat scan (I normally do every six months) so this is great and do not have to go back for six months. It is good to get some good news and this is great.
Well that is it for tonight, see you all later/
No comments:
Post a Comment