Friday, February 8, 2013
Hashimoto's Encepalopathy
I just wanted to remind my fellow H.E. suffers that have come upound my blog, that I am putting together a book with another with patient stories of how we were diagnoised, symptoms, treatments and how we are doing now. We really would like your story. It is said there are only around two hundred known cases of H.E. world wide, we have approx fifty stories for our book so far. Caregivers are welcome and encouraged to write their stories along with love ones of the H.E. Patient. So please give some thought to this we will be starting our publishing soon but would love to add your story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Did not realise H.E. was so rare. I have just ordinary old Hashimoto's thyroitis which is very common. The book sounds like a great resource.
ReplyDeleteThank you Lesley for reading my blog, yes it is very rare. We are hoping to reach people that need support with the HE dx because there is so little info out there. We have around fifty patients stories for which I feel is a wealth of information.
ReplyDeleteThank you again so much for posting.
susie
Lesley meant to ask you if you have any other autoimmune diseases as they seem to run in packs. Also have you ever had a TPO test done with your Hashimotos Thyroiditis? I wish now from experience that they would automatically do those tests when they are checking out thyroid levels. I feel there are so many more people out that could benefit from those tests.
ReplyDelete