Saturday, July 27, 2013
Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress, Stress,
Yes stress, I can not even start to tell you the stress I am in. I will not bore anyone who happens to read my blog. But all I am saying, is it is bad. My legs and back were doing better, I mean were. Bring on the stress and then bring on the Hashimoto's Encephalopathy symptoms, bring on the foot dragging, the brain fog, the back pain, legs pain and weakness. My scleroderma symptoms, hands swollen and blotchy, with white spots shiny on them. Lets see the myositis is affecting me, who knows what is what. Maybe it is good that I have the emotional part of HE where we are numb, maybe that helps with this stress, I do not know, but guess what I still feel it. Yeah for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment