Monday, July 1, 2013

If I had a $1.00 For Every Time I Heard From A Doctor "But Your A Special Case"

Really I am a special case? What? Is this just used for Doctors when they know what they are doing is not working? Yes I am special as we all are in our own way. I realize with all the autoimmune diseases and now the spine issues, I am complicated that is another word they like to use a lot. lol. But if they are trying for me that is all I care about. Yes there will be many trial and errors. There will be mistakes, There will be things that work, but I am appreciative of the team of doctors I have even if I am a special case, lol. Well the physical Therapy is still not really doing the job. I only wish it was. I pray it was. It makes me so upset when I can not do anything with out my back and legs, and hips, butt aching. They will be giving me exercises to do at home this week, I will do them as I keep on swimming. One could get depressed. Thank goodness for drugs, lol, but really, not suppose to be outside because of the sun, and I love to garden and do flowers, then I can not go shopping because of the spine issues, and the HE causes me mental issues after just one afternoon of having lunch with friends, my legs ache all over from thighs to ankles, my knees hurt, my arms hurt, my feet hurt, buzz, burn, my arms and hands go numb. But I am not depressed. I love life. We could have not made it out of our burning house a year ago. So if I have pain, can not do much oh well, God has other plans for me. Maybe to babysit my new little grand daughter who is my life. She is what life is all about. I just have to remember her.

No comments:

Post a Comment