Monday, July 15, 2013
Small Fiber Neuropathy and Heat
Well not sure but I believe the heat we are having is making my neuropathy worst. My feet burn like hell, tingle, legs ache, my hands have been going completely numb, I am thinking it is the heat. Shoes feel tight even though they are not, can not stand anything on my waist or anything tight on my arms, or body anywhere. I am getting the all over bug crawling when I sit, oh how I hate that, I have to get up and move around, a little like restless leg but only all over my whole body.
I am done with PT now, suppose to be doing the exercises at home, hard with the puppy crawling all over me, lol, I have to put him in his crate so I can do them right.
I have decided that my life is too short and with all the medical issues have, I want to start going places seeing things. So I am going to Kentucky with a friend this week. Never been there, I am looking forward to it. I just need a break. I know I will pay big time for doing this, but I do not care. I will try to pace it. I believe that my legs and back will more than likely cause the most distress but we will see what happens.
we were talking in one of my HE groups that what I hate the most about having Hashimoto's Encephalopathy is the flat feeling it has left me feeling. I do not feel emotions like others do. I know what to say, with situations as they happen, but do not feel it in my soul, or heart. It is like being numb to things. Hard to explain, but HE has taken this away from me, and I do not like it I morn the loss of the lack of feelings. As we talked about it on the web site, almost all the others said the same thing. How sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I live in AZ and the heat and humidity are exhausting. My pain is also in my feet, legs and hands. I suffer all day long.
ReplyDeleteYes Tracy it is an all day thing. Do you also get the feeling that the muscles are moving around in your calves? I get this when it is real bad, but not sure if it is the neuropathy or one of the other pleasant diseases I have. Also does it hurt to touch your upper arms, and upper thigh?
Delete