Tuesday, July 30, 2013

IT's Back,

I can not believe it but my autoimmune colitis is back and I hate it. It started a couple of weeks ago before my failed trip to Kentucky. Vomiting and the back yard trots so severe I will not even describe it. Had to not eat on the trip during the day, there and back. For fear. So it was better for a bit a few days, and now the last two days again, bang, can not leave the house because I never know when or how. I am going to have to start my AScol again for which I just hate to do. 400.00 per month for that presc. Isen't that sick? If you are not sick you will be when you pay for that presc. I had gotten better after my treatment for Hashimoto's Encephalopathy when I had five days worth of IV infusions of menythl prednisone. That helped control the colitis also even though it was for the HE. Last time it was so bad, I could not leave the house even for five mins. without big problems. So I hope to nip it in the bud so to speak. I do not want it to get that bad again. I think if it does I will request from the doctors that I would like to try the plasma exchange if the insurance will pay for it, as it will help with remission for the HE also and the scleroderma symptoms I am having. You would think I would be skinny, but noooooooooo, not so, you get so hungry when you get rid of everything you eat, that you eat the wrong things to help with the hunger. It is too bad that potatoe chips and cakes do not cause me a problem, it has to be, vegs, salad and dairy, and popcorn, etc gee. Well enough for now, it is an icky subject anyway, lol who wants to talk about poop, of course as we get older the subject does come up more. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment