Sunday, May 4, 2014

Autoimmune Queen, My New Title.

Well it is Sjrogrens it came back positive. The rheumy said with the other symptoms and the biopsy results it is for sure an another autoimmune disease. Yippie. But he did say, as I down played the symptoms and the disease route it can take, that it can be serious, it is systematic, it is a connective tissue disease, it can affect your inner organs, your peripheral nervous system, your central nervous system. So I guess I will keep this in mind and not think that it is not that big of deal. lol.

The surgeon did say when he looked at my lip, like it was doing ok, but the rheumy when I told him it hurt like hell, he laughed and said it will for a while because you have small fiber neuropathy, well someone should have told me that before, lol, I am not sure I would have done it. the pain now and it has been 10 days, It is like someone is taking a knife and slicing open or zapping with an electrical probe into the lower lip. When it moves a certain way. I am sure it is a nerve that is affected. So that is good for another Yippie. lol.

Cant start the Imuran for another week, want the biopsy site to heal more before I go on the immune suppressants. I understand that, to easy to catch a super infection from the surgery site if I am on the suppressants. But I will be happy to start again, I am so tired, I started to think about this yesterday. Why wouldn't I be tired, I have how  many autoimmune diseases that all cause fatigue and I am on no meds for them. So I am sure there all running rapid in my body causing among other things, the fatigue. The HE is causing neurological problems, the myositis is causing my legs to be super weak and hard to walk. Sjrogrens mouth super dry, sinus issues, plus the fatigue, plus the rest of the nice little things going on like the small fiber neuropathy.

Ok enough whining. Now for the good stuff, my grandbaby, oh how I love her, she is walking and it is nothing like watching a toddler start to walk, so funny, and her hair is so red, I mean red she sure gets that from our side, and my dads side of the family. I love it. She is so sweet and is the sunshine of the day and night for me.

Her mom and Dad are building a new home this summer so happy for them. I remember those days with my kids being little and all the exciting things happening. Best time of ones life. I am so thankful for the days I had with my children and family back then.

Our insurance is starting to get to the  nitty gritty of our home burning down (2 years ago) actually longer then that, but hopefully we can finish this up and resume a half way normal life again.

love to all

Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment