Friday, April 25, 2014

Biopsy done now wait for results

Well I had my lip biopsy done yesterday. Glad it is done. My lip looks like Goldie Hawn in one of he movies were she was getting botox injections and the lips kept getting bigger, and bigger ha,ha. Not a -pretty picture. I will say though everything went well, The nurses, the doctor, the receptionist they all were outstanding,. I can not say enough of how well I was treated from all. So very impressed. It was more complicated then I was thinking, a complete surgery set up, but it is done. Now I will find out the results next Tues when I go for the follow up. I will never go to anyone else for ent issues for which I have had in the past. Now if it comes back positive it will answer quite a few questions if it is negative well then it is one to cross off of the few uctd that I might have, it will narrow that down a little. 

So been eating popsicles as they freeze the lip and makes it feel better, spent the day in bed yesterday sleeping off the pain meds, I also nausea but today is better thank goodness still have to take it easy, and I have. But the eating is still hard, but of course I find ways lol. Always find ways lol.

Will keep all posted on the results of one more autoimmune diagnosis. drum roll lol, lol. One has to laugh right?

No comments:

Post a Comment