Thursday, August 1, 2013
It Is a Flare? Thank You Stress!
So dang sick of it. I am going into a flare, is it scleroderma? Is is myositis? Is it Hashimoto's Encephalopathy? Is it the autoimmune colitis? Is it the ?lupus dx that keeps coming and going in my life? Is it Perherial Neuropathy, or the Small fiber neuropathy, my spinal stenosis, degenerative disk disease? Or is it all of the above? Or is it all of the above.
I have crap going on in my personal life and my physical life. Oh yeah did I mention the depression I am in? Lets see, my head feels like it is in a vice, like the back of my head is numb, my brain is mush, I can not talk right, I know what I want to say but can not say it. Can not get the words out of my mouth it is so dang frustrating, I find myself I do not want to talk to people because of it, and that is not me. I am exhausted, I have the colitis thing going on, my legs have been so bad that even vicadan does nothing, My throat is closing up on me again, hard to swallow. I feel dizzy. My back, and upper legs are so bad, if I do anything I am in such pain. My arms are so bad I can not lift them up, and they were twitching on the inside of the arms hard to explain have had this before, and scares me, feel like a seizure type of feeling, with out going out of it. I feel like I can not even wash my hair, too much to lift my arms up. My hands are swollen and red and white blotchy. My knees hurt like hell, my joints in my toes, my neck, shoulders. I am tipping more then normal, balance is off, seeing things that are not there out of my perherial vision. (This is diff Hashimoto's Encephalopathy).
I am sorry to be such a bore and a complainer, but you can see I do not ever know what is going on. Which symptom goes witch disease. I just know I have something going on and I can bet my bippy that is to be blamed on the stress right now. Not that you can not get a fare from nothing but the doctors all agree on one thing, stay away from stress, get it out of your life. Well if you know what the things I had to get rid of you would know it is not that easy. I try to be an up beat person and I am most of the time, but when there is so much going on physically it is hard to be not a little upset. But yes my cup is half full and it always will be. Thank you God for that.
love you all family or strangers,
susie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment