Thursday, August 22, 2013
Hashimoto's Encepathlopathy Problems and Depressed
It is an effort to even write this post. My body, by mind, my attitude is all bad. I had such a day yesterday, it is so scary to know your brain is not there, you are not functioning the way you should. Sometimes it is depressing. One can pretend everything is ok, my cup is half full, but today is leaking fast.
I have been under extreme stress for over two years, yet always keeps a smile on my face, a laugh in my voice. But I feel I can not take it one more min. I had to go to a pulmonologist in a city sixty miles away yesterday and of course could not drive myself so had a friend take me, promised to drop off some props for my son's movie he is making, (no big deal) promised to pick up material for my contractor husband (no big deal) Promised to pick up a check for my husband as he told me he needed it in his checking account or he would be over drawn (again no big deal). Promised my friend that was so nice to drive me that we would have time to go to Michaels a local craft store while down their (really no big deal considering I love the store myself). So got down to the city with the doctor with 30 mins to spare, when to a local store to spend that thirty mins, and thought someone had stolen my purse, with cash, checking book, debit card, stuff for the doctor etc. I reported it, but had to leave for the doctors appt. I felt sick, felt like the straw that broke the camels back, (We lost our home to a house fire) a year and half ago and are still fighting with insurance companies. So the friend as I went into my appt. called the store and they told her they found it, they think I changed carts somehow and left the purse in the other. Now talk about embarrassing, I had already called our bank and canceled all accounts, so although I was so relieved to have them find the purse, I was still amazed that I could do that. So then the doctor says oh you need a cat scan, an eeg, a sleep study because your throat is so narrow. Well all righty then, lets just do it. So we leave the clinic, and go to drop off the props, which we had a hard time finding, but like I said no big deal, (did I tell you it was 93 degrees and high, high humidity so my neuropathy was acting, up I felt like I was getting sick, dizzy, just not well. So then we leave go back to the store pick up the handbag, leave go to the construction site and pick up the supplies, leave there grab a burger from McDonalds, and go to the store I promised my friend, Now I am feeling like my brain is on over load, can not concentrate, can not focus, legs feel like they may collapse. No place to sit, I think to myself, they may have to call an ambulance I felt so weird, no strength in arms, legs, but soon it eased up a bit, but ended up sitting in the truck, until my friend was done. Went to go pick up the check now my husband needed, which is at a sons house, and I am informed he needed the check by 6 and it is already 5:30pm and we have an hour drive. Well it never dawned on me at all that he may need that check in the bank that day. Why didn't it dawn of me? The old me would not have to be told, where am I? Where did the old Susie go? The one with an A personality, and reliable, fast, organized. Where am I, who is this weak person sitting in a chair all day today. Sick, brain fog bad, legs and arms weak and weird feeling. Where am I? Everything is such an effort. I look at the broom and to think of sweeping is too much for me. The fatigue is overwhelming. I am sick of this. I did not do hardly anything yesterday yet I could not handle it. More brain wise then physical. I need some answers. I could not even remember when my disability check came, I kept thinking it should be here and had to call my sister in law and ask her when? What the hell?
I know with Hashimoto's Encephalopathy it affects the left frontal lobe for which mine does also. where this is the side of the brain that alters our judgements. So is this part of yesterdays problem? I just do not know. It is so frightening to me because when you read about HE they call it a type of reversible dementia, but it is right there in my brain that my mom died last year of dementia and suffered so much with that awful disease. Bottom line is I am scared. And after yesterday it has more founding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment