Yippee, there are HE symptoms starting again. Scares the hell out of me. Seeing things out of the side vision and they are moving. I feel myself fighting to get my words out of my mouth, to say the right word for the write thing. Really balance off worst then ever, tipping over standing still.
I was driving down a side road Saturday coming from helping a friend. As I was driving a house in front of me, had a drive way with a car in it. Well the car was backing up, so I slowed myself down, the car was still moving, but as I got closer the car was still, had not moved, not at all, nobody in it, Nobody. WOW my heart pounded. Got home, and thought be careful Susie, be careful driving. As the panic wore off, I started to notice things moving so I thought in my vision, then I had hearing hallucinations start. I kept getting up to see if our dogs were barking in their kennels and they were sleeping finally asked my husband if he heard anything. He looked at me and said, no. But again I thought wow, I have bad hearing to begin with, I don't hear things I should now I am hearing things that are not there.
I do not know if I should notify the neuro or not, but I am starting the IVIG next week, so if I can hold off until then. But then the back of my mind I think maybe I need a ten day pack of steroids to get it back in its place. Not sure what to do. HE is such a weird, disease, with everyone who has can have different symptoms. I know my neuro would make me have my thyroid antibodies taken, but It does not matter to me, because they have been above normal for a long time, and the antibodies levels do not really co inside with the symptoms of HE. So just thinking, watching my symptoms close. But not going to far driving.
I will be making an eye appointment with a MD because of the Sjogrens and other issues I carry with me. I can make sure then that there is nothing wrong with my eyes, and it is coming from the brain. But I am sure it is. Stress has taken its toll. But I maybe able to halt it before it gets worst. Come on IVIG. I know they say it can take 3 months to help but, I have so much hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment