Another delay. I was just ready to leave for my Neurologist appointment Thurs and I got a phone call telling me they canceled it, the doctor was not going to be in that afternoon. I was glad they caught me as I live an hour a way and was just going to leave. But I was already, notes, questions, and everything ready to go. So now I have to wait another week and a half to get answers to my questions. Another week and a half longer to get the IVIG treatment. The worst part about it is that without the Imuran I can feel symptoms creeping up. Friday night and Saturday we had company and both times I could not talk, had to sit and think for almost every word that needed to come out of my mouth so hard to have a conversation with people. Thank God they were people that are really good friends. But it makes me so tired to try to talk when your brain is not working right. Plus it is still scary when it happens,. even though it has been since 2011 that I was dx with Hashimoto's Encephalopathy, it is still scary. So hopefully the IVIG will help me.
Well Friday it was such a beautiful day here it was in the 30s and I finally got to get outside and take down Christmas decorations, yes, really, lol Christmas decorations. I could not look at the red velvet bows one more day lol. But it has been way below zero here for months. So this was it the big day the day over 30. I did get half down, of what I had up so happy. I find this is such a weird thing for me to be so happy that I did something so simple. I use to do that before anyone was up in the morning and now I feel like I deserve an award that I was able to do it. Lol. But when I went to haul them down the basement stairs, I fell, oh yes I did and hit my head against a nice cement rocky wall. So of course I have had a nagging head ach too. One from my normal HE headache, and one from the rocky wall. I have to say since all my illnesses I fall a lot I do have to be more aware of what I am doing, or down I go, Or I for sure will tip if not fall, and this time lucky me, my husband was behind me so I got lectured for the rest of the night to be careful. I reminded him that he falls too, and he does not have ten autoimmune diseases plus sfn to blame. What could he say.
Well time for bed, I will return.
Nighty, nite.
No comments:
Post a Comment