Went out of the house today, Yeah. It was sunny, almost 40 snow melting, puddles, it was a lovely day. So took a ride to our local k mart cvs, pet store and our grocery store, gone for 1 1/2 hour and came home and could hardly walk. CVS I went through the drive through to pick up the prescriptions so only three places, pushed carts for stability but came home so tired, my legs could hardly walk. My back hurt, my arms feel weak. I hate this. Such a beautiful day, I am not going to let the pain get me down. I know I have said this before but I hate more than anything not knowing what is causing it. The myositis? The Small Fiber Neuropathy? The connective tissue disease? The hashimoto's encephalopathy? Which? My guess I think it is a combination of all of the above. But I have made up my mind, to get moving, regardless of the pain. I do what I can, I will work around the house, cleaning, washing, sitting, vacuum sit. Do dishes, sit. So I am moving, still swimming, trying to go more. I am going to start my little stationary bike I bought. It is a small one for legs only. But I want to be able to keep up with my little grand daughter, so I need to keep moving.
Well a birthday is coming up next Monday. Mine. I will be 60, 60 how can that be? I feel like a 20 year old in my head lol. My body no, but where does the time go. It is also the 2 year anniversary of our home burning to the ground. Just the last few months it has really been hitting me. I think I was in a sort of shock since then. Now I have time to greave and so I am. Although I know we are lucky to be alive and yes I celebrate that along with my birthday. But you know when you loose everything single thing you have ever owned in 40 years of marriage it is pretty sad. Then on top of that we are still working with our lawyer and the insurance company. We had replacement insurance yet here we are two years later in a rental with nothing settled.
Well time for bed, I told myself I was not sitting up tonight. Need to get more rest. Night all.
No comments:
Post a Comment