Monday, September 1, 2014

RASH, HIVES, HE, IVIG, CONNECTIVE TISSUE?

Well now, lets see rashes all over my legs, on both arms, lets see what could it be? From the IVIG, the HE, Connective tissue disease, photosensitivity? So what is it from? Should I go to the dermatologist, the rheumatologist, the primary? Who should I see? I pray it is not from the IVIG for I would not want to stop getting that miracle treatment. But what ever it is I have had it for a week, slightly itchy but it reminds me of what I had back before all of my dxs of the autoimmune  diseases. I had a rash/hives on the back of my legs from ankle to butt, then on the arms, and it lasted for  8 months, yes 8 months, had treatments of creams, powders, pills, steroids, I had it all, steroids would stop the intense itching for about a day or too, but when the steroids were done the itching came back. So much worst at night. I stopped wearing pantyhose, tights, had to wear the loosest clothing I could find as not to irritate it more. So watching it close.

 We are taking a survey of symptoms on our Hashimoto's Encephalopathy page one of them is about rashes. Many, many of us had rashes that the doctors could not explain before the dx of HE. Weird, because why or what in the brain would cause this? Rashes I would think is a  connective tissue thing, so I know why I had it, but why the others, they do not have the issues I have just the HE so really why? I think as time goes on and more research is done they will find a connection that they do not know now.

Thoughts at large. Warning, lol. I want to know why? Why are people not as giving of their patience and time and love as I was when I was a young married woman. I have some personal family issues going on, and yet the people that I depended on and family members I trusted my life with and love with all my heart have disappointed me beyond words. I have always been there for all of them, no matter the cost to me. But yet now I am getting the "I don't want to hear it" Don't bother us with this any more" It upsets us too much. Well no one stops to think of what I have endured through the years and all the problems. It is a selfishness I never thought I would see from my family. I am hurt. First I am told they want to know what is going on, mad because I keep the issues to myself, then they are upset when I do tell them.
They obviously don't recall all the times I took with my sick brother, my mom for years, their own illness, and personal issues. But here I am Ill myself for which I hate to admit too, hate it. But they are causing more stress for me then I need, they are adding more to me, then I deserve by being selfish, and self serving. Yes I understand not wanting to think  about bad stuff things that make us upset, but I have had years of it, years, and kept going on, yet now, once again I am alone, dealing with issues, that everyone said they wanted to know, but really didn't.

That is enough of that. So one does not wonder why my immune system is so haywire. Maybe I should not have cared or took care of people I loved for all these years right, maybe I would not be so sick? But this is not my personality, my nature. I was brought up to care about people, love them all and I still do, even the people who hurt me, I pray for, and care about. So I guess things are just different now.

Now really that is enough, lol. Done, finished.  To all that maybe reading this that would be interested, we are now selling Hashimoto's Encephalopathy T shirts. They are available on our www.hesaonline.org  web site. They are very nice and would help to fund research on this very rare disease.

Hope all had a wonderful labor day weekend. I can not believe it is Sept 1, 2104.

No comments:

Post a Comment